Attract and establish new residents, companies and tourists with an attractive and unique identity.
Our team will support you in the development and implementation of a territorial marketing strategy that best meets your needs:
- Acquire new players for your area (residents, companies, tourists, traders, etc.).
- Understand the needs of residents, companies and tourists to develop tailored strategies.
- Involve local players (politicians, tourism professionals, population, companies) in your project to understand their needs and develop a territorial ambassador network.
- Develop a new identity and stand out in the context of intensified territorial competition.
- Develop a policy for territorial attractiveness.
- Justify and legitimise your residential, economic or tourism projects to the population.
Our solutions in 5 steps
Analyse your territorial identity.
Define the strengths and weaknesses of your area.
Understand your territorial positioning to develop strategies that stand out against the competition.
Understanding: future perspectiveGiven the opportunities and risks identified, jointly select the scenario or scenarios that are suitable for your area.
Assess the impact of various possible attractiveness scenarios.
Plan: strategy and visionSelect the preferred development scenario (client's choice).
Identify the most important residential, economic or tourism segments and meet their needs with your strategy.
Action: action planCreate a list of attractiveness measures to be developed.
Develop an identity, marketing and communication strategy as well as a user-oriented policy guide.
Action: implementationSupport the implementation of the territorial marketing strategy.