Settlement and housing policy
Plan a varied housing offer that meets the needs and housing requirements of all your current and future residents.
Our team will help you find the most suitable housing solution to meet the needs of your community:
- Develop a housing policy for your area.
- Take account of residents' needs to develop suitable housing policies.
- Assess and meet the housing needs of your families, young people or senior citizens.
- Develop a non-profit housing policy to create affordable housing.
- Negotiate public-private partnerships with project sponsors of the development areas.
- Justify and legitimise your housing development to the population.
- Position your area in the context of intensified territorial competition.
- Attract new residents to your area with a territorial marketing strategy.
Our solutions in 5 steps
Understanding: diagnosisAnalyse your population and housing stock.
Assess and take stock of available building land.
Define the strengths and weaknesses of your area in terms of residential appeal.
Understanding: future perspectiveJointly determine the appropriate residential scenarios for your area, taking account of the identified opportunities and risks.
Simulate social and economic challenges and effects with different possible housing development scenarios.
Plan: strategy and visionDefine the target groups together to address in anticipation of the needs in the various public categories.
Select the preferred housing development scenario (client's view).
Action: action planMake a list of housing policies in all your divisions (finance, infrastructures, housing, marketing and communication, social policy, urban planning, etc.).
Action: implementationAccompany and support the implementation of the housing policy and monitor the effects of its implementation with the help of relevant indicators.
Implement an active land policy in line with the strategy and action plan.
Acquire land via the L3PL Law
Sell land or dispose of it by means of a "request for proposal" via an investor tender process.
Develop housing projects on your own land in your capacity as principal.
Implement flanking public policies