Portfolio analysis or portfolio screening?
Portfolio screening means that we carry out a high-level analysis of your portfolio in order to identify those properties that offer potential for optimisation.
Portfolio screening means that we carry out a high-level analysis of your portfolio in order to identify those properties that offer potential for optimisation. These can be looked at in more detail in a second step and incorporated into a specific implementation plan with the aid of a property strategy.
Portfolio screening needs to answer the following questions:
- Are the rents for the properties in line with market rents?
- How high is the vacancy rate and/or when do the leases expire?
- What condition are the properties in (desktop assessment based on documents provided by the customer)?
- Do the properties offer potential for extension/consolidation or other earnings/added-value potential?
Portfolio screening mainly comprises the following services:
- Analysing customer data (desktop assessment)
- One-page report per property with recommendations/suggested measures
A brief visit to the properties can be arranged on request.