We can help you develop your project. Maybe you’re looking for a new site tailored to your needs, or you’ve got a plot and are on the hunt for a user/investor.
We act as a one-stop shop, supporting your project every step of the way: from analysing its potential and needs and finding a site and tenants through to securing funding, drawing up feasibility studies, negotiating purchase contracts or leases, and planning and completing your new property.
A development strategy for plot owners needs to answer the following questions:
- What is the market demand, and who are the potential users?
- How much are people willing to pay?
- What forms of use are permitted, and what is the maximum structural potential?
- How much is it going to cost?
- What project development options are there? How can the financing be structured?
- How can potential tenants/investors be brought on board from an early stage?
A development strategy for owner-occupiers and tenants needs to answer the following questions:
- What do I need (space required/requirements of the future plot/building/location)?
- Does it make more sense to rent or to invest myself?
- What kind of costs or rent will I be looking at?
- What is the timeframe?
Our development strategy services mainly comprise the following:
- Site, market and user analyses
- Studies of potential
- Needs analyses
- Marketing and product definition
- Calculating project value
- Securing financing
- Sourcing plots/investors/tenants
- Negotiating purchase contracts or leases
- Supporting the construction project as project manager